Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What is iDumpPro

Windows Software

Old 15-03-2010

What is iDumpPro

Hi everyone, I want such software application by which I can share my iPod music with my friends computer. How ever I know such type of application which is called as iDumpPro. But I want to some thing more about this application. I want to know features and specification of this software program. Can anyone will help me please?

Old 15-03-2010

Re: What is iDumpPro

iDumpPro software program will help you to take your iPod to your friends home and attach it into them computer and you can easily share your mp3 audio collection. If you answer is Yes, then iDumpPro is the software application for you. It is developed on the award winning iDump that has been characterized in weekly all over the world, iDumpPro is the new level in tool for your iPod.
Old 15-03-2010

This software program wills supported iPods complete import/export help for every iPods expect iTouch and iPhone. envelop flow support for new 2007 Nano 3g and common iPods. at what time Ripping CD's, iDumpPro will attempt and obtain the Album cover as of the Internet and place it on the iPod. Built in Media centre: listen to all songs or playlists in series or random order. Backup and restore: so you can build a complete backup of your iPod and every music files.
Old 15-03-2010

After the backup finishes, you can in hope either restore with iDumpPro or by with a particular restore software application which is saved through the backup file. Exporting songs: not like most iPod export application on the net, you can also utilize iDumpPro to convert the exporting music in to diverse music formats and even export the identical format however change its bitrate to make songs smaller.
Old 15-03-2010

every part of you do is set the pathway you wish for the files to be exported to, the format of the files and folder arrangement if necessary and then the export alteration which can be either No conversion,MP3,AAC,OGG,WMA and WAV Importing Songs: iDumpPro helps the aptitude to import tune from the PC to the iPod and updates the iPod database through the new songs. It can import iPod compatible file types. It

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,