Thread: Glary utility hangs while using Disk cleaner

Glary utility hangs while using Disk cleaner

i have installed Glary utility on my acer desktop running with windows 7. The Glary utlity application was running smoothly till yesterday. when i tried to use the disk cleaner yesterday it got hung and stopped responding so finally i had to use the task manager to end this program. Please help me in this regard.

Re: Glary utility hangs while using Disk cleaner

As far as i have used the glary utility this seems to me as an awkward problem i would advise you to download and install the glary utility on your system once again. since the glary utltity application might have got corrupted. After the reinstallation the glary utility will start working correctly as usual.

First of all i would like to know which version of the glary utility are you using on your system. Since when the version of the glary utility which you are using is not compatible with the windows 7 then such sort of errors usually occurs. hence i would recommend you to upgrade the glary utility on your system.

It appears as you system is infected with some sort of virus. Sometimes this corruption results in such type of errors. i would recommend you too scan your system using a good antivirus and also remove the viruses that are present on your system. this will definitely help you to get back galry utility to work.

Try to check whether your Disk cleaner module of the glary utility was trying to delete some infected file or some file which may have became very large in size due to some sort of virus infection. So if you try to remove this virus or try to remove the infection from your system then the disk cleaner will start working.