Thread: .dll files popup during nokia pc suite installation

.dll files popup during nokia pc suite installation

I am using nokia n73 mobile phone, one day i downloaded the latest nokia pc suite software from nokia's website. After that i started to install it on my computer, but during the installation process i was getting .dll files continuous popups and i was asked to ignore the message and continue. I did the same thing but after some time when i connected my phone to transfer some of the files form computer to the phone, i was not able to do that as i was getting error message stating that "unable to perform .dll file not found". i don't know what is going on ,please help me.

Re: .dll files popup during nokia pc suite installation

These are the files which are important to run a particular application or to have some transfer of files between usb drive and computer. If .dll files are not found in your computer which is related to the application which you want to use, you cannot run that application untill you have the required .dll files for the applicaiton in you computer. Basically these .dll files are installed in the computer with the operating system. So if you want them back then you need to re-install operating system of your computer.

I think your computer doesn't have these files which are required for the connectivity between computer and mobile phone. The only case by which these files are removed or deleted from the computer is by the Antivirus. There are most of the cases where viruses affect .dll files and if you run scan of your whole system with the updated antivirus they delete them. So if you want to prevent it you should always ask your antivirus to move all the infected file in the quarantine from where you can manage all the infected files.

If you want all the .dll mising files then you need to go on a website which provides you all the required .dll file to download for free. I do most of the times when i face this kind of problem. You need to go on "dll-files" website and just search it for the required .dll file. Just type this name on the url and press ctrl+enter button at the same time. You will find a site and form there you can download any of the missing .dll file.

Information on .dll files

To perform you computer better you need to have .dll files which is important for the operating system and all the applications which your computer runs. The full form of this file is "Dynamic Link Library" files which are essential part of the Windows operating system. It is a file of code containing functions which can be called from other executable code. So in your case if have this kind of problem then you need to install all the required dll files and if it doesn't possible then you need to re-install your operating system.

In order to prevent this kind of problem you need to protect your system files which are stored in your C drive or in anyother drive with the help of updated antivirus. Today the viruses are so dangerous as they can harm all the system files of the computer and can shut your computer completely. If the problem is unable to solve and you don't want to re-install your computer then you can connect your mobile phone in the mass storage mode.