Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 13-03-2010

Information on Realplayer SP

I am using RealPlayer 11 on my computer which runs on windows XP. Recently i came to know about "RealPlayer SP" which is the latest version of realplayer. I need some information on this latest software, because i am satisfied with the version which i have currently. If anybody is using this version then please give me some suggestion, that should i need to update it or just continue to use my current one. Please reply me..
Old 13-03-2010

Re: Information on Realplayer SP

The "RealPlayer SP" is the first application which enables users to easily take the Internet video with them on their favorite device and also it helps share it, socially or with friends. It is also available in Beta version, it is the first and the only software product which eliminates the complexity of downloading, converting and transferring video files, so the users can easly enjoy their video anywhere and anytime on any device.
Old 13-03-2010

This player is the ultimate solution for having great utilities in one application. It can play Internet videos on most of the device, like Blackberry smartphones, Nokia S60 devices, Palm Pre, iPhone, iPod, iTunes, Xbox, and many others through the automatic conversion and transfer feature to the correct device format which includes h.264, Mpeg4, Windows Media, QuickTime, and RealVideo video formats. It save time for downloading and transferring multiple videos at the same time.
Old 13-03-2010

The features of RealPlayer SP:
  1. It has RealPlayer H.264 which is a converter and lets you to convert your video in the new digital video standard for PCs.
  2. It has the featue of Advanced Video by which you can resize and correct the screen aspect ratios with a click.
  3. You can Burn DVDs with this new version which gives you 120?minute DVD burning and lets you to burn DVDs easily.
  4. You can also download Videos and organise your favourite web videos from thousands of websites and then you can watch them anytime and anywhere you want.
Old 13-03-2010

To download it and use this new version player you need to have all the system requirements which it requires.

Minimum System Requirements for RealPlayer SP.
  1. You need to have 1.4 GHz processor or faster
  2. 512 MB of RAM Windows XP with Service Pack 3
  3. 1 GB of RAM with Vista Service Pack 1 or Windows 7
  4. 80 MB available disk space
  5. 16-bit sound card and speakers
  6. 1024x600, 65k color or higher display
  7. Adobe Flash Player 9 or later
  8. Video Downloading is compatible with Internet Explorer 6.05, FireFox 2.0 and Google Chrome 1.0.
Old 13-03-2010

I am using this player and as far as i have seen that it is a great version as compared to the older versions. You can install it on your computer as it doesn't give any kind of problem with respect to your computer. With this player you can convert videos as you like in any format and also if you want then you can upload videos on the websites and see anywhere at anytime. Hope you got all the points.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,