Thread: Information on Imagebox

Information on Imagebox

Hi friends,
    I just wanted to know about this software which is called "Imagebox". I have an idea about this software that it works for making image slideshow and also it helps in managing your images which are stored in the computer. If anybody knows information on this software then please provide me and also what more can i do by this software. I have my computer which works with operating system Windows XP and also provide me the best website location from which i can download.

Re: Information on Imagebox

"ImageBox" is a great photo manager software and also by this software you can create slide show which has in-built image explorer. With the help of this software you can create slide shows, screen savers and also exe slide show files. This software can run on any computer without using any third party softwares. This software supports most of the daily used image formats like JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF and BMP image formats.

I have recently seen that ImageBox has been updated to the new version "ImageBox 1.5". With this software you can explore all the images by this image explorer and after that double click on any image by which you can add it to the slide show. You can also sort images using "move left" and "move right" buttons which are present in the image list or you can rotate your images. It has the feature by which you can also add captions, background music and transitions to a particular slide show. It can use any MP3 or WAV audio file for the background music.

This software is not available for free, if you want it then you can go on the google search and for this software. After you find it you need to download it on trial version and aftere that if you like it ten you can buy it later on. Important thing some of the features are not available in the trial version. And also you need to download it from the trusted site which doesn't have any fake softwares. So if you want it then just google it and you will find it.

I use this produt and i can say that it is really easy to use and also to make your favorite photo's slideshow. I know that there are most of the other software which are avilable on the internet but as i have experianced this software which is powerful and easy to use as compared to the other softwares. The new version of this software includes great features by which you can ass music on your favourite slide show.