Thread: Axialis IconWorkshop 6.51 issues while execution

Axialis IconWorkshop 6.51 issues while execution

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 as the operating system. I have installed an application that is Axialis IconWorkshop 6.51 for image viewing and some editing but the problem is that whenever I try to execute the application it freezes the system and I have no idea what has to be done? Please help me out so that I can work out with the application. Thank you.

Re: Axialis IconWorkshop 6.51 issues while execution

The problem is basically associated to the installer file that is been corrupt or may have appended with some bu issue. You need to work out for the same and hence it would then make out relevant changes in order to cope up with the application. You may require to reinstall the application so that the error or bug that is been affecting may then be removed. Do look out.

You can perform the re-installation process by following the steps as given below:

1) Click on the start button.
    2) Open the control panel option.
    3) Open the add/remove option.
    4) Now select the application that has t be uninstall.
    5) Now click on remove button and then restart the system.
    6) Install the new copy of the software.

It could be that the application installed may not be compatible to the system. This is because the operating system that you are using is highly sophisticated and advanced. So it is very much essential and needful that the installed application should be able to cope with the operating systems needs. Your software is not able to cope with the same. So do check out.

there is another way through which you can make the application to work with the system and that is by installing the compatibility tools for windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7. This is because the application if not able to support the Windows 7 operating system then with the help of the tools that is been installed it will us then feature of the same and then make the things possible to work then.

Run the system under safe mode option. This will atleast make the application to execute well and thus would let you to a conclusion that the issue is related t the application or compatibility. Safe mode option basically has low features and it do not possess much of the advance application or features requirement. So the application would work out easily in this mode.