Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Want to Install Licence Protector

Windows Software

Old 12-03-2010

Want to Install Licence Protector

Hello, I want to install the Licence Protector on my computer which is having Windows xp operating system installed on my computer. If you are having details about it, then please provide that to me. One of my friend told me that it is good application for protecting and solving different problem. And that is why I want to install it on my computer. As I am not having details about it, I want to get that.

Old 12-03-2010

Re: Want to Install Licence Protector

Hello, I am also wanted to know the details about it. For what purpose this software is used. Is this software is used for the purpose of the Protecting the Licence of the Software applications installed on your computer. If anyone of you is having details about it, then please help me to get that details. I will be thankful to you. And from where can I get to download this software?
Old 12-03-2010

Licence protector is having the Features as below:
  • Generates Demo- and time limited versions
  • Provides you with a comprehensive Software Copy Protection
  • Allows to activate single or multiple modules
  • Supports concurrent user testing and network license
  • Product activation - Online, E-Mail (automated), Fax, Phone
  • Ready to Go integration for e-commerce providers
  • Comes with EasyGo
  • EasyGoTerminal Server and Citrix licensing
  • User interface available in multiple languages
  • Customers in over 40 countries
  • Ready for Windows 7
Old 12-03-2010

If you want to install the Licence protector on your computer then it is necessary to fulfill the following System Requirement:
The Licence Protector DLL is installed with your application on the customer system and supports Windows NT to Windows 7. Every Windows Systems (especially NT) needs the latest service pack. .NET applications are supported as long as they run on the specified Windows systems.

System Requirements:
  • Windows NT to Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista and Windows 7
Old 12-03-2010

Hello, if you want to download the Licence Protector from your computer then you must need to make use of the following links. It will provide you the facility to Download the Licence Protector Software on your computer. You just need to visit the site and then simply get the setup for your software. So, simply make use of it and solve your problem:

1) Licence Protector
2) Licence Protector

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,