Thread: Advantages of PHOTORECOVERY

Advantages of PHOTORECOVERY

When I was searching for some recovery software for Macintosh on the internet, I got this software called as PHOTORECOVERY in the search results. I need some information about the advantages of PHOTORECOVERY. What are the platforms that it supports? Are there some additional requirements for it? Please reply with some information on this software.

Re: Advantages of PHOTORECOVERY

The operating systems supported by PHOTORECOVERY are as follows:
    • Macintosh
    • Mac OS X
    • Mac OS X 10.4
    • Mac OS X 10.5

There are no additional requirements for this software. It comes at a price of only $39.95 with a file size of 8.90MB.

The advantages of PHOTORECOVERY are that it can recover all types of files including images, movies, sound files and other popular file types from all types of digital media, also supports all RAW files and HD Video. It is an application that can be used with easy has a very good flexibility. It has an additional feature that helps you to format or wipe media cards with full safety.

PHOTORECOVERY can be used as a software for recovery from any of the following:
    1. Memory Stick
    2. SmartMedia
    3. CompactFlash I&II
    4. Micro Drives
    5. SD/XD cards
    6. MMC
    7. USB flash drives

I have not seen a software that has this many advantages as PHOTORECOVERY. You just have to attach the device to the computer and run PHOTORECOVERY. The recovered files are saved automatically on the hard disk of the system.

I want to thank you for all your replies and suggestions about the advantages of PHOTORECOVERY. I tried using this software and it is very good. But sometimes it is giving problems like the system hangs when I undergo the recovery. I need some solution on this situation. Is there any other software that has the same advantages of PHOTORECOVERY. Thank you once again in advance.

You can use any of the following softwares, since they have the same advantages of PHOTORECOVERY and they work fine without any problems:
    • Mac File Recovery Software 1.0
    • Apple Mac Recovery Software 11.06.07
    • Kernel Macintosh - Data Recovery Software 4.04.4
    • Mac Data Recovery Tools 2.0

jimmyrayjit Guest

Photo Recovery For Mac OS X is an extensive tool that recovers corrupt, deleted and inaccessible Mac digital photos from normal and corrupt storage media and even Mac hard drive. Sometimes we accidentally delete, format or repartitioned the Mac hard disk and all saved photos gone. But today those lost images can be recover using an advanced Mac Photo Recovery tool. So if you have such an issue I will suggest for Mac Photo Recovery for you!

Thanks!