Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Specification of Navicat Premium

Windows Software

Old 12-03-2010

Specification of Navicat Premium

Hi friends, I want a software program which is help me in connection of administration program to connect MySQL and Oracle databases. However I know such kind of application which is called as Navicat Premium. And I want to know some thing more about this application due I am having less information on it. Can any one tell something about features and specification of it?

Old 12-03-2010

Re: Specification of Navicat Premium

Navicat Premium is a multi-connections Database Administration software program providing you to connect to MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle databases concurrently in a single single software program, creation database administration to numerous types of database so simple. Support of multi-connections to MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle servers. This application will help in transferring data between various servers. Support of transferring data to a text file with designated SQL format
Old 12-03-2010

Having arrive from windows where: a) its normally case-insensitive, b) I have to rely on free application just like the MySQL GUI Programs or SQuirreL. SQuirreL is brilliant and gives every features of Navicat Premium however not out of the box, and anyone which loves their FireFox plugins can testify sometimes plugins do not play well mutually and support is more difficult as it is given by the plugin author(s) rather than the application vendor.
Old 12-03-2010

If you have utilize Navicat earlier than Premium should allows you very small new through the exception of being able to organize all your (MySQL, PostgresSQL, and Oracle) SQL databases by one application. The user interface is clean using a nice tree navigator and that id offers you to drill down throughout connections, databases, tables/views/etc. A superior editor offers you to edit tables, queries, functions and more.
Old 12-03-2010

Latest MySQL versions support
  • Compatible with any MySQL server version.
  • Support of Events.
  • Support of Triggers.
  • Support of Procedures and Functions.
  • Support of Views.
  • VARCHAR Data Type support. Value from 0 to 65,535 in 5.0.3 and later versions.
  • BIT Data Type support.
  • BINARY/VARBINARY Data Type support.

Latest Oracle versions support
  • Support Oracle version 8.1, 9i, 10g and 11g.
  • Support all Oracle objects: tables, views and procedures/functions.
  • Support all Oracle subobjects: fields, indices, foreign keys, uniques, checks and triggers.
  • Support of Directory, Tablespace, Public Database Link and Public Synonym.
  • Support of Database Link, Index, Java, Materialized View, Materialized View Log, Package, Sequence, Synonym, Trigger, Type, XML Schema and Recycle Bin.
  • Support of Unicode/Character Set.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,