Thread: How to access a Disk Drives without Clicking on My Computer with XDriveBar

How to access a Disk Drives without Clicking on My Computer with XDriveBar

Hi, How are you all!! I am working in the XYZ company. I just want to access my disk drives without using My Computer. So, I would like to know is there any software to access the disk drive without using the My Computer. I also would like to know about XdriveBar. Thus, Can anyone knows about my query??? Reply Me!!!

Re: How to access a Disk Drives without Clicking on My Computer with XDriveBar

The XDriveBar can be a smaller portable application that can be actually a freeware utility that can allows you to access all of the drives that can be displayed in the users my computer without opening it. The XDriveBar application can shows two drive bars such as the one can be vertical and another can be horizontal. When a newer drive can be added it can shows you that drive.
    Last edited by Eric B; 11-03-2010 at 10:07 PM.

A XDriveBar can be a freeware that can enables you to use the disk drives in a window that can be small in length instead of clicking on ‘My Computer’ and then selecting a disk drive. This freeware can shows two drive bars, vertically and horizontally respectively. I hope you should understands from the above explanation.

XDriveBar can be a freeware that can helps you to access the drives without using the My Computer. I can suggest you to download the XDriveBar software from the internet and try it. For your convenience, Simply click on the link that can be given by me. That link can be authorized and you can download the XDriveBar without any hesitation :
    XDriveBar Freeware

Hey, The XDriveBar can be the most interesting software that can I also used. I had used this XDriveBar freeware and I really like it. Whenever I could added the new drive such as a removable disk drive, the drive bars can be automatically updated through the WM_DEVICECHANGE message. In relation to open up any drive that can be displayed in an application, I just required to press the right click on the icon of the disk drive icon and then I select explore. Try It!!! You like it.