Thread: Remote connection using teamviewer gets disconnected frequently

Remote connection using teamviewer gets disconnected frequently

My remote connection using the Teamviewer application get disconnected frequently whenever i try to connect to my office desktop. please help me to get rid of this problem as soon as possible. Since i had to transfer a huge amount of data with my office system. I would really appreciate your help

Re: Remote connection using teamviewer gets disconnected frequently

This must be because of your internet connection it seems as you are using a dial up connection so i would request you to get a broadband connection if you want that your remote connection should not be disconnected. Since any remote connection software will not work with a dial connection well.
    Last edited by chroma; 11-03-2010 at 05:52 PM.

It appears as you are using a very earlier version of teamviewer application since the latest version of the teamviewer is almost a very good application and these types of things does not happen with the teamviewer application. hence i would recommend you to install the latest version of the teamviewer application on your system.

What sort of internet connection are you using first of all try to specify that since if you are using a dial up or a dsl connection which is not giving you enough speed must be the culprit behind this problem and i would recommend you to get a new broadband connection which will provide you enough speed so the remote connection is not dropped.

Try to upgrade the version of the Teamviewer application since if you are using an earlier version on your system and the teamviewer version which is present on your office system is an updated an updated one then i would suggest you to use similar version on both the machines to avoid frequent disconnection.

This problem must be due to a weak internet connection either you are using a dial-up connection so i will recommend you to upgrade your dial-up internet connection to a broadband connection. This new broadband connection will definitely help you to solve this problem. Hope this works for you.