Thread: mediamonkey for mac

mediamonkey for mac

i am running with mac operating system which is virtually installed on to the windows xp,one of the player which I like most to listen music and watching videos,I got the error when I tried to play with mac.Would you suggest me how can I run it on mac and what would be the troubleshooting mechanism for that.

Your help would be greatly appreciated .thanks a lot !!

Mediamonkey for mac

The media monkey is very popular software,I am using it on windows for a long time but didn't tried to install it on mac.

You can install it on the mac or not,You need to try the installation of the media monkey on it and then post the details what error you are getting to install it on mac.But accrding to me the mac OS can't detect this media player.The player can be used on linux but I think can not be installed on mac OSs.

But try to install it on mac and then post the errors which you are getting to during installation or what.

Mediamonkey for mac

Hey guys,

Just take a look on this post.According to me and I am one of the user of media monkey and I didn't see to anyone running with mediamonkey on mac OS.Unfortunatelly,There is no any such version is evolved specially for mac.As I mentioned,I used Media monkey a lot but didn't use on mac.

But I searched a lot on this and at last I got there is no any result regarding this topic.The users have a lot of queries on using mediamonkey on windows. There might Linux version come but Mac version is surely so far.

Mediamonkey for mac

Hello,

I tried to install it on mac but I think it is not detecting the file and the files operation can't continue error is generating.

After then i tried to install it on the windows (I had installed it before but removed from the registry for getting more space).It successfully installed but when I connect my ipod it is not detected by pre-installed itune software but the media monkey is detecting it well.What I need to do for this new issue.

Mediamonkey for mac

The compatibility of the operating system is generating the error of installing media monkey on the mac.The exe files are not getting detected by the mac OS.you need to download the media monkey for mac specially which is available here.Click on the link to get the free media monkey software -

http://www.techarena.in/download/player/mediamonkey.htm

You can download this file and make sure it is executable on the mac platform or not.

Mediamonkey detecting iPod

Mediamonkey detecting iPod

As you specified a new error that the ipod is not recognized by the itune but the newly installed mediamonkey is detecting it very well.You need to do some trouble shooting for this to detect the proper software for proper player and editor.
    You need to uninstall the itunes software and install it again the you would find your ipod would be detected with only itunes.

The reason is that,some of the configuration files for media players are being overwritten.you can measure an easily example of the installation of VLC player in your computer system,all the media files would be changed after installing VLC player.