Thread: Lagging of sound in iTunes

Lagging of sound in iTunes

Hey last night i have started facing an issue with the itune which was working all fine till yesterday and now it give the Lagging of sound in iTunes. When i am playing the MP3 file in the itune the sound lag in between. I have tried close the iTune and then restarted the same then also this doesn't work with me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Lagging of sound in iTunes

How you no that the problem is with the iTunes? have you tried playing the MP3 with other media player. If the problem occur with other media player also then it could be possible that your system is running with Virus which is causing the lagging while playing the sound. Run the complete system scan for the virus with latest definition update and if found the same remove it.

I have tried other media player also but the sound is not working with them. And let me tell you that this things are happening with all the other sound of the system which i have notice now. I little worried about the data on my computer. Is it some kind of the virus which is infecting my computer. Help me with this, waiting for reply.

The problem is seem to have with the virus as the sound of the complete system then i will advise you to take back up of the complete system so that your data will be safe. After that install antivirus with the Latest definition update and run the complete system scan. If you have found any corruption delete the same. This might resolve your issue.

It can be possible that the sound driver of your system got corrupted because of some reason. I will suggest you to install the latest driver for your system and restart your PC. You can download the update from the Realtek official site. So do the same. I hope that this will resolve your issue. Say thanks if it works for you. Thanks