Thread: 3Dmax gives SetupUi.dll error

3Dmax gives SetupUi.dll error

Hi there, I have downloaded the 3Dmax program form the internet and after downloading when i am trying to install it it gives me error SetupUi.dll that is not allowing me to install the program. So if any one have got same issue with the 3Dmax gives SetupUi.dll errorthen help me to get rid of it. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Re: 3Dmax gives SetupUi.dll error

This can be possible error because you are trying to install crack version of the program which is not advisable and the program might be missing the SetupUi.dll which is necessary to run the 3DMax program so it is better to get the original program from the Autodesk.com which will help you for the same. Hope this will help you

This is the file associated with the AutoCad software which is helpful for running the program that you are trying to install. So until and unless you wont install this file the program will not respond properly. So download the file and then try to run the program for your personal use. To download the 3D Max check out the Autodesk.com

setupui.dll is the software setupui Dynamic Link Library version from the Sonic Solution. The size for this file is measured as the 1,310,720 bytes. This file has been introduced on 31st march 2005 and if you are looking for the location of this file then let me tell you that you can get this file on bin directory. That all i have about the setupui.dll

This error you are getting just because the copy you are using is got corrupted setupui.dll or got deleted by some reason so its better to get the Genuine copy of the 3DMax and install the same on your system. The file is known as the safe file cause it is not having any harm on the system and not reported as malware or spyware. thanks