Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2010

How to remove smart tags from PowerPoint?

Hello Guys,

I have one query to discuss with you about PowerPoint. I don't have any idea about how to remove the smart tags from PowerPoint. I have referred various websites but didn't get right solution. Does anyone know how to remove smart tags from PowerPoint? If yes then please let me aware about the same. I would greatly appreciate your any help over this PowerPoint issue.
Old 10-03-2010

Re: How to remove smart tags from PowerPoint?

Hi friend,

Please try below steps to remove smart tags from PowerPoint:
  1. Select AutoCorrect Options from the tool menu, and then select tab named 'Smart Tags'.
  2. Then you need to uncheck the check boxes of smart tags that you need to remove.
  3. Finally you need to make updation for your view, and then select Check Presentation
Old 10-03-2010

Smart tags can be either deleted or turned off in your presentations. Smart tags is nothing but data recognized and labeled as a particular type. For example, a person's name or the name of a recent Microsoft Outlook e-mail message recipient is a type of data that can be recognized and labeled with a smart tag. Microsoft PowerPoint will continue to mark smart tags when you add or edit text in the presentation.
Old 10-03-2010

Hi,

If you want to turn off all the smart tags from PowerPoint, then please follow below given steps:
  • First you need to open you PowerPoint.
  • The you need to select 'AutoCorrect Options', then you will see the 'Smart Tags' tab.
  • Select 'Smart Tags' tab, and try to clear all the smart tags.
  • Reopen you PowerPoint to see the changes.
Old 10-03-2010

With the Smart Tag, you do not need to copy the information in Word, start Outlook, and then paste the information into Outlook. Instead, click a Smart Tag, and then select the action Add to Contacts. The New Contact dialog box opens with the name and address already entered. If you want, you can fill out any additional information, and then continue with your work in Word. To remove the smart tags you need to adjust the setting of 'AutoCorrect Options'
Old 10-03-2010

Hello friend,

While working with smart tags in PowerPoint you will get two option i.e first is to turn off the smart tags and second is to delete smart tags. from the 'smart tag' tab option you are able to adjust the properties of the smart tags. In PowerPoint you will also get option to remover single smart tag or all smart tags. You will get this option of removing smart tags in the 'Tool' menu.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,