Thread: Glary utility stopped working with Windows Vista

Glary utility stopped working with Windows Vista

I ma using a dell inspiron desktop which is running with windows Vista. I had also been using the Glary Utility since last three months on my system in order to enhance my system performance and security. But suddenly Glary Utility stopped working i don't know what is tha actual cause behind this but i want to make this utility to work again with my system.

Re: Glary utility stopped working with Windows Vista

It seems as the Glary utility file must have got corrupted so i would request you to uninstall the Glary utility from your system and then reinstall the glary utility again so that all sort of possible damages may get repaired so it would start running once again on your windows Vista system. This should solve the issue.

As far as glary utility is concerned have you checked the compatibility of the glary utility with windows vista. If not then try to check it because it might not be compatible with the operating system and hence it has stopped functioning. Also try to install some similar application which is compatible with the Glary Utility.

This is not due to a compatibility issue because if it is because of a compatibility issue it would have not been installed only so it might be a different issue. Also i would recommend you to uninstall the current copy of the Glary utility on your system and then install the newly downloaded copy on your system once again.

Glary utility must have stopped working on your system due to some sort of corruption of the system files also i would recommend you to install the Glary utility once again on your system. it is also recommended to download the Glary Utility from the link which i had given.http://www.techarena.in/download/twe...lities-pro.htm

If all the above solutions fails then it you have only two options either to restore your system to a specific point where your system was running absolutely fine if this also fails then try to get the try to use a different application similar to the Glary utlities pro or use its latest version which may run on your system.