Thread: Problem installing quicktime "installation of assembly" error

Problem installing quicktime "installation of assembly" error

I am having the windows 7 operating system installed n my system. I am also facing problems while syncing my Iphone with the Itunes. So i am trying to install the quicktime player in order to do this. But whenever i try to install the quicktime player it results into an error message"installation of assembly". please suggest a solution to install the quicktime player
    Last edited by Calebh; 10-03-2010 at 04:57 PM.

Re: Problem installing quicktime installation of assembly error

First of all i would like to know whether you can install the Itunes on your computer because i don't think so that installing the quicktime player will definitely help you to get rid of this problem. So first of all try to check whether installing the quicktime player will help you to sync your iPhone or not.

Re: Problem installing quicktime installation of assembly error

Thanks for the reply as i have started using the iphone pretty recently it is quiet difficult to get rid of this error. I would also like to know whether the iphone will sync with the system after installing the iphone since i am also not very much sure about this error. Please suggest a different idea to solve this problem.

Re: Problem installing quicktime "installation of assembly" error

It appears to me as you are trying to install the iTunes application from a corrupted setup file. Hence i would recommend you to install the file using a different setup file since if you try to install an application from an application which is not proper will always result in to an error. Hope this will fix the issue.

Such types of error usually occurs whenever windows updates are not installed properly on your system. I think that the windows updates are not installed on your system correctly so i would recommend you to install them corectly on your system. After the updates are installed correctly you will definitely install iTunes.

I think that your system is infected with a virus or malicious program and hence you are not able to install the iTunes program and hence i would suggest you to install a good antivirus program on your system and then install it. Try to scan the system as soon as you finish the installation of the antivirus.