Thread: How to watch 3d movies on computer

How to watch 3d movies on computer

I have computer at my home with windows XP, i wanted to know that is it possible to see 3D movies on a computer. As now a days most of the movies they are maid in 3d and as i have experienced that it is great to watch 3d movies in threatre. It feels like we are in the movie, so my question is that is there any kind of software or program by which i can see 3d movies on my computer. Please suggest one of them.

Re: How to watch 3d movies on computer

As i have noticed that it is possible to see these movies on our computer, just you need to buy some 3D glasses to wathch it on your computer. You can experiance this by having 3D glass and also you need to have 3d supported display card from nvidia or any other best brands which provides this feature. These movies are not visible by the naked eye, this is the reason why you have to wear 3d glasses as it give you the great experiance of 3d.

If you want to have some of the examples on 3d videos and films then you can go on the internet and you need to google search on your topic and you will find some of the sites which provides 3d videos by which you can experiance 3d effect on your comptuer. The important thing if you want to watch this videos then you need 3d glasses to experiance it like a 3d movie at your home.

There are most of the technologies by which you can experiance 3D technology at your personal computer. The "NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision" which is the most immersive gaming experience for the PC. It is a combination of high-tech wireless glasses and the advanced software, the GeForce 3D Vision kit transforms hundreds of PC games, 3D movies, and also digital photographs into an interactive 3D experience. You can visit its official site of the this product and you will come to know more about it.
    http://www.evga.com/articles/00452/

From my side the software will not help you out to have 3d experiance on your computer. Televisions and monitors cannot have polarized light which are present in theaters, so you cannot experiance 3d effects like in theatre. The red and blue coloured glasses which are basically used for the 3d movies is needed to have with you. There are few videos available on the internet in this format. You can experiance these videos through the glass whic are used for the 3d viewing.

You don't waste your time in finding the way for viewing 3d movies on your computer. If you want to watch these movies then the best thing is to go to the threatre and watch them. It is waste of time on searching how to watch 3d movies on the computer. I have heard a new that one of the tv brand they are in a way of launcing a tv which is having the 3d technology by which you can watch you favourite shoes in 3d. I think you need to wait for this tv.

hey Jonathan D

can u tell me how much does dis "3D Vision card" costs ?

Quote Originally Posted by ahme cool View Post
    hey Jonathan D

can u tell me how much does dis "3D Vision card" costs ?
    Well, the cost of the NVIDIA 3D Vision Glasses in India is Rs. 11,490 approximately. And to use these glasses you need 120 hertz monitors.(you must look for Gforce 3D vision ready on your monitor while shopping a new monitor to use with this 3d glasses). Another thing you need is definitely a dual core and 8800 series and up graphic card.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly