Thread: Error related to Macromedia Projector/Quicktime Error

Error related to Macromedia Projector/Quicktime Error

I had just purchased the new game whose name could be "Evidence The Lost Ritual". I can never face this kind error before while playing the game. i can installed the game but it can not be turned ON. The game can shows the error that the "Macromedia Projector Error" and because of that I'm not able to play the game. The one more can be occurred that it requires Quick Time 6 in the directory of the Quick Time. But, I can have the latest version of the Quick Time. Can anyone help me??

Re: Error related to Macromedia Projector/Quicktime Error

I had the error message related with the Macro media Projector error along with the CSI game. This could be worked for me as follows :
    1. Firstly, Open up the “Quick Time Preferences” by right-clicking the “Quick Time” Q icon in the lower right corner of the Task bar of the Windows.
    2. Then, From the “Browser Plug-in” tab, press on the button that can be labeled as “MIME Settings…” and after that press the “Use Defaults” and click the OK button.
    3. Go to the “Video Settings” tab and select the “Safe Mode (GDI only)” option.
    Now, You can be able to run the game without any an errors.

I advise you that if you are getting an error Macromedia Projector then try the following steps :
    1. Press the Start button from the Task Bar and Then select the Control Panel.
    2. Open up the QuickTime.
    3. Click on the Advanced tab.
    4. Select the option that can be to enable Safe Mode.
    5. Press OK button.
    6. Execute the Passage again.

I can also having the similar error. The error can not be of the Macromedia Projector but how the Quicktime 7.0 can be relates to it. The only way I found that around to resolve this can be by opening the Quicktime Player -> Edit -> Quicktime Preferences -> Advanced -> and under Video Change from DirectX into the Safe Mode. I can have the error come again and I can have to uninstall 7.0 and re-install 6.5. after installing the Quick Time 6.5, I can repeat the steps that could I did in the 6.5 by opening the Quicktime Player -> Edit -> Quicktime Preferences -> and under Video Settings change from DirectX into the Safe Mode.

If you can having the problem with the Macromedia Projector error and Student program can be close when running QuickTime version 7.
    Resolution :- Upgrade Focus to version 1.5
    Product :- Focus Reading and Language Program
    Issue Details :- In Focus version 1.5, when you launch the Focus Student program, Emma Read well speaks a few words and then a Macromedia Projector error appears. When you click "Don't Send", Focus Student closes.