Thread: Best software to burn Avi files to DvD

Best software to burn Avi files to DvD

I want a software by which i can burn avi video files to dvd files. I have a computer which runs on Windows XP. As i have seen that there are so many software program which provides the feature of burning, but as i am beginner for this so i want a good and easy software which should have easy functions and also it should provide good quality picture. So if there is any software then please suggest me as i want it.

Re: Best software to burn Avi files to DvD

You can use this software which is called "Ashampoo Burning Studio 6.77" which is available for free and it is also simple to use. It can burn Video DVD, Video CD or Super Video CD and also it can create and burn CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc images.
    Some new Features:
    1. It has the feature of Multi-disc file backup and it can restore on CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
    2. It can create a compressed backup archives with password protection
    3. It has the integrated Audio CD ripper which stores your audio tracks in MP3, WMA or WAV files
    4. It has the numerous small improvements and features which makes the program easier to use.

I think you need to check out with this software "Super DVD Creator" which is the best award-winning DVD creation and burning tool. It is really easy and very convinient to use with easy features. This tool can convert and burn AVI to DVD, WMV to DVD, DivX to DVD, Xvid to DVD, RM RMVB to DVD, Asf to DVD, VOB to DVD, MPEG-1/2, MOV, MP4, 3GP, MOD files to DVD. It has the feature of easy way to create DVD video disc with the DVD Menu and DVD subtitles.

You can use "Nero 9" whichi is the next generation of burning utility and many more, it is the most trusted integrated digital media and home entertainment software suite. It has the features with new cutting-edge functionality like enjoying digital media content simple. This tool is very useful and also you can now easily burn, rip and edit, convert and share, backup and protect your digital media on your computer. Anything you want like music, video, photo, and data, you can enjoy and share with the family and friends anytime and anywhere.

If you want the best burning program then you need this one uSeesoft DVD Creator which helps you to convert and burn your videos to DVD files and DVD disc easily and also with high quality. With this DVD Burner, you can convert and burn all the video file formats like WMV, AVI, MP4, ASF, 3GP, MOV, DivX, DAT, MPEG, etc to DVD. All the converted and burned DVDs can be supported by the multiple DVD players.

I can suggest you this tool "AVS Disc Creator" which can be used to burn dvd, audio, video, ISOSimple and also intuitive interface with a variety of hot features and supported media file types that makes AVS Disc Creator a most useful and demanded burning tool to make home videos into DVD copies, it can create DVD discs for home DVD and Blu-Ray players and also it can perform other burning tasks. With this software you can burn videos & audio directly to DVD or CD discs easily and fast.