Thread: Problem printing calendar using outlook

Problem printing calendar using outlook

Hello everyone out there. I am using an HCL Me laptop installed with windows 7 operating system. I have recently installed the Microsoft Office 2010. The problem is that whenever i try printing a single day using Outlook 2010. The printer will print anywhere from 5 percent to 50 percent of the page and then roll out the page. Can anyone tell me why i am unable to print calendar using outlook 2010.

Re: Problem printing calendar using outlook

If you are not able to print the calendar using outlook 2010. I would suggest you to check the printer settings if the settings are not proper then try to correct them. If this does not solves the issue then it might be due to the corruption of the calendar. Try to print the same using a new outlook 2010 calendar.

I think you should try to print another single day . So Click on the calendar on the outlook's left pane and then choose a new single day, select file and then click print and try to choose Daily style or Weekly Calendar style or some other styles. I think that the new style should help you to print the calendar.

Re: Try to print using the safe mode

Try to start the Outlook 2010 in Safe mode. To do this you simply need to Hole the CTRL key while double clicking the Outlook 2010 icon. This will open the Outlook 2010 application in the safe mode and now try to print the calendar using this mode. If you can print the calendar using the safe mode then an add-in might be the culprit find it and disable it.

Hi Friend i had this problem earlier when i just installed the outlook 2010 application on my windows 7 system. But after trying a lot off stuffs i simply found the solution by deleting my existing profile with Outlook 2010 and then creating a new user profile. Hopefully this will help you to print the outlook calendar.
    Last edited by Raine; 08-03-2010 at 04:05 PM.

As far as i know this problem appears due to some add-ins installed on the application so try to check whether removing all the add-ins and then try printing the add-ins. Also if this does not solve this issue then try to uninstall application and then reinstall it again on your system. This should definitely solve your issue.