Thread: Unable to convert any video file to avs file

Unable to convert any video file to avs file

Please suggest me a good converter which can help me to convert any type of video files to the .avs file. I have most of the video files that are unplayable. I have a media player which supports .avs video file format to play. I am frustrated of being always given an error message saying that "unsupported video file format". I have searched for the converter on the internet but i don't know which converter is safe to use.

Re: Unable to convert any video file to avs file

If you want a software then you need a good converter which can convert to the desired format. I use this converter that is known as "TOTAL VIDEO CONVERTER" which is a great converter which can convert most of the popular video formats to the appropriate video format. If i feel any video which is not able to play with my media player then u use this converter which converts and then i am able to play the converted file with the player.

You can try this converter "Leawo Video Converter" which has the power to convert video and audio files with the help of video editing functions in the converter. It can convert all video and audio files with popular formats like AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, WMV, MOV, DivX, Xvid, VOB, ASF, MPG, MP3, WMA, 3GP, RM, RMVB, DV, TS, etc. You can also burn videos to the DVD and also with the DVD menu. Firstly you need to use Leawo to convet videos to vob then use free star burn which can help to burn the VOB file to DVD. With this application you can also edit your video files.

I most of the time use "Cucusoft" converter which has the functions of converting any video files with easy format. By using this application i have converted various files and with a great quality output and quik. The most exciting thing with this application is that i was albe to convert my handycam file to he desired file, by which i can now watch any of the video shooted by me on my computer. If you want this software then you need to go on the google site and then search for it.

You can use "AVS Video Converter" which has the capability to rip and burn personal DVDs, convert video, create HD Video, split, join, edit, apply effects, abd also you can copy to mobile devices with this application.

Some features of this converter.
    • It can convert all Video between Almost Any Formats
    • It takes less time for the conversion.
    • By this applcation you can create Movie DVDs
    • You can also manage Videos from HD-Cameras
    • With this application you can convert & Edit Blu-Ray Video
    • It creates output Videos to Various Devices
    • It can help you to transfer straight from Disc to PC
    • It can also extract Soundtracks and Images from Movies

You can use Tipard Video Converter converter which can easily convert all the video formats including MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, SWF, FLV, VOB, MOD, MP4, H.264, M4V, AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3GPP, MOV, DivX, XviD, QuickTime Video, DV, MJPG, MJPEG, MPV, etc, and also High Definition video files(HD/AVCHD videos), such as TS, MTS, M2TS, HD MPEG 2, HD MEG4, HD WMV, HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM etc. It is the best video and audio converter software, which can convert any audio files and also extract audio from videos into all kinds of audios formats and lossless audio, such as M4A, MP3, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, AU, Nut, AIFF, FLAC, AMR.