Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2010

How to use ScatterLight Lenses?

Hi guys, Just before some days i have learnt to use adobe photoshop and i have given many different kind of effects on my favorite collections of pictures. I have heard about ScatterLight Lenses which can do the same but has unique effects but i do not know how to use ScatterLight Lenses? Can anybody help me to know that first what this software can do?
Old 07-03-2010

ScatterLight Lenses.

Basically ScatterLight Lenses is a software which can be used to give lens effects to your favorite pictures. The ScatterLight Lenses produce a broad scope of realistic patterned and diffusion lens effects. These lens effects range from subtle soft focus effects most often seen in professional portraiture and landscapes, to more dramatic effects that scatter and focus light over the brightest areas of an image.
Old 07-03-2010

ScatterLight Lenses: Dream Optics & SoftFocus.

Dream Optics - Gently pulls and scatters light from highlighted areas to create dreamy highlights throughout the image.
SoftFocus - For softening and refining portraits. Various optical lens patterns provide professional soft focus effects that can range from subtle to dramatic.
Old 07-03-2010

ScatterLight Lenses: SoftDiffuser & StarLight.

• SoftDiffuser - Softener for images to add diffusion or fog. The plug-in offers optical lens patterns to vary density.
  • StarLight - Focuses light over the brightest areas of your image to create a starlight effect. The plug-in offers many different optical lens patterns.
Old 07-03-2010

Re: How to use ScatterLight Lenses?

Initially ScatterLight Filter was made to be a Photoshop compatible plug-in which will be providing the capability create many different soft focus and star lens effects digitally. ScatterLight Lenses is the software by using which you can do this easily as it has very much friendly user interface. There are total four types of effects that can be given to your pictures by using this software.
Old 07-03-2010

Re: How to use ScatterLight Lenses?

ScatterLight Lenses is a software which allows user to give professinal lens effects using templates supplied within the filter. These templates define the patterns which is used to scatter or focus the light from the image resulting in effects. Normally these effects are given by using the using high quality specialty camera lens filters.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,