Thread: What can i do with JProf viewer?

What can i do with JProf viewer?

Hi guys, I am professional java programmer from last 3 years. I have been suggested to use one software as with the java, Its name is JProf viewer. I think this tool could be useful to me but as i do not know what can i do with JProf viewer, I am asking to your guys about it.

About JProf viewer.

JProf viewer is a cool Java utility tool to use it with the applications made in the java. As you are a java programmer, this tool will be much useful to you. Basically this tool is being used for optimization your Java methods. This tool can analyze the old profiler output and can give you recommendations.

Testing by JProf viewer.

Look at the results and decide which method you use in your application. The reason of the high difference between string concatenation with the += operator and the append method of the StringBuffer class is following:
    Each time if you use the += operator the append method will be invoked by the Java VM. So if there is a lot of string concatenation in your program, use StringBuffer and append() method.

Re: What can i do with JProf viewer?

A Viewer to view and analyze the old Java proFILEr's (java -prof MyApp) output.With the help of this software it is easier to choose the methods to optimize, so you need not optimize all your methods. you can free download JProf viewer for Linux 1.21 now.

Re: What can i do with JProf viewer?

JProf viewer is a java utility tool by using which you can analyze the old Java profiler's output. It becomes much more easier to by the help of this software to choose for methods to optimize which means that you do not need to optimize all the methods of your application.