Thread: Can't remove PowerDirector 7 from vista

Can't remove PowerDirector 7 from vista

I am using the windows vista operating system with my system i have installed the PowerDirector 7 on my windows Vista system. Now wanted to remove this from my system for some reason. The powerdirector 7 is a very good a software for editing videos and all. But i am Unable to remove PowerDirector 7 from my windows Vista.

Re: Can't remove PowerDirector 7 from vista

Sounds like the powerdirector 7 application program is infeted due to some reason and hence you are not allowed to remove this program. If you want to remove it i would advise you to repair this program before uninstalling it from your system. The repair will definitely do the trick in your case.

The PowerDirector 7 is although a very good video editing tool it comes bundled with such problems. So i would advise you to install the windows uninstaller on your system before uninstalling it form your system. The windows uninstaller will help you to get rid of this problem. Hope fully this will solve the issue.

Since you cannot remove it from your system what error message do you get when you try to remove it from the system. Try to mention that in your further replies so that i can help you in a better way. i would also like to know whether you have installed the windows uninstaller on your system.

I think that you need to install the PowerDirector 7 once again so just double click the setup file and then it will ask you to uninstall the earlier version of the PowerDirector application simply click yes on the wizard. Then as soon as the installation finishes try to uninstall the program this will do the trick.

To get rid of this problem you simply need to repair the installation if you are able to do so. If you can't then try to install the program again on the existing program or simply upgrade it to some higher version. After this has been done you can try to uninstall it again. Hope this will work for sure.