Thread: Media Exported from Quicktime does not work

Media Exported from Quicktime does not work

Hi,
    I have videos which I had edited them in QuickTime. I had created some sequences and created a entire DVD movie. This single movie is comprise of many small parts of collection. Now as the video is generated I created a disc out of that. But the same works in PC and when I try to play that in a DVD player it takes a really long time load. Some time there is No Disc on the TV Screen.

Re: Media Exported from Quicktime does not work

QuickTime Player Pro lets you edit videos in a more or less complex way. But this is not enough to produce a final sequence releasable and optimized. If you have created any sequence then the tough part comes here to export the same. When exporting QuickTime-mixes audio and video tracks, the result of an export product sequence optimized for the broadcast medium HDD, CD, internet, etc. Often you may have to make multiple exports of your editing to produce the sequence realizing the best compromise size / speed / quality.

In order to export a edited video from Quicktime you will have to understand the following concepts. First the sequence are dependent and independent. Then comes the codec which are very essential part. Then comes the size of media which you are trying to get. And after that you will have to understand how to manage your footage and prepare export. Distribution format or the output is also a major step.

An export is rarely correct for the first time, especially if you aim for an optimal sequence bound for distribution to low speed. You will often try different settings if you want to be precise. For that it should retain the original source in order not to lose the quality. I will also advice you to first test each of the export that is the settings, codecs, to name the corresponding file to compare your various test and gain experience.

Media export from Quicktime lacks in quality or does not work with other due to various reason. First the dimensions of the sequence. Like for e.g for the PAL DV video must comply with 720 x 576 pixels. Then the maximum flow of media to be followed. That is for CD-ROM, where the maximum throughput will vary from 720 kbps to 2400 kbps depending on the type of player x1, x2 or x4). Then comes the codec used for video and / or audio and frequency or the number of frames per second.

To meet the dimensions should have a advance knowledge about the same and if possible that must be done directly on your original sources prior to assembly, the crop or add black to meet the desired format. Since version 3.0, QuickTime facilitates exports by offering presets often useful. But only the setting Manual allows to refine the quality completely.