Thread: Suggestion on free software for editing video

Suggestion on free software for editing video

I have recently purchased a new camera, and i have windows movie maker software on my computer which is not working right now due to some reason. Now i don't have any kind of video editing software installed on my computer. So i need a good and free video editing software for my computer to edit my camera's videos. Please help me in finding some of the best video editing software for my computer, Thanks in advance.

Re: Suggestion on free software for editing video

As you have stated that your windows movie maker is not working fine in your computer, so you need to re-install it one more time to remove the error which your are getting and also if you want then you can download it from the official site of windows for the best suited version for your computer. I think it is the best software for windows users ans also it is available for free, you don't need to find anyother software to have on your computer.

You can have this software which is used for video editing, hence it is called "Avid FreeDV" which is available for both operating systems windows and mac. It includes all the feature which is used for video and audio editing. It also a has the feature up to two streams of real-time effects. As from the review it is said that it is a solid video editing program which can be used easily when you have all the information.

I use this software "Wax" which i use mostly for viseo editing. It is a high performance and a flexible video editing software program which is available fr free on the internet. This software is popular among most of the users and it is good for both beginner users as well as for professional users. It can be used as on of the application which is a stand alone and also can be used as a plug-in to other video editors. It has a feature of unlimited video and audio tracks with the top-down compositing.

You can have a look on this editing tool "Zwei-Stein, which is a great free video editing software for the most common operating systems. If you can then you can install it in your computer but the user interface of this software is very technical. This software is fully featured and it offers many different effects. It can edit almost every video and audio files and also it can edit image clips. It has upto 64 effects which can be used in your video, it is a great tool to have on your computer.