Thread: Want latest pagemaker

Want latest pagemaker

I want some information on the latest version of Pagemaker software as i have my computer running on windows Xp. I have to do some work on pagemaker and the problem is that i don't have this software on my computer. So please suggest me a good software perfectly suited for my computer and also anyone can provide me a free software that would be appreciated. As i have to work on my schools project so its really urgent.

Re: Want latest pagemaker

Here is the latest version of "Adobe PageMaker 7.0" software which is the latest version of adobe pagemaker. Is has the ideal page layout program for business, education, and small and home office professionals who wants to create a high-quality publications like brochures and newsletters. You can start quickly with templates, graphics, and intuitive design tools by working productively across Adobe applications and it also helps you to use existing content to create customized communications.

As kattman said that Adobe is the best software in regards to the Pagemaker software, so the latest version of this software is available on most of the site and also if you want then you can visit official site of Adobe there you will find the latest version. It is made for designing for printing, from flyers and posters to reports, and also it will export creations as PDF files too. This version was originally released in the year 2002, the importan thing as it is the property of Adobe for that reason it is not available for free you can download only the trial version of this software.

You can have this software which is used for page layouts and has all the features of pagemaker, it is known as "Serif PagePlus 13.0". With this software you can print directly or you can get color seps. It helps you to read, write with many formats. It is fully featured for short and long documents and also it has wizards for many doc types and elements including 119 wizards such as brochure, newsletter, TOC, mail merge and many more available. It includes advanced formatting features like commercial color and printing features like web page mode.

Check this out "PageMaker 6.5" which is used for windows. It has the feature of visual QuickStart Guide which is the easiest way for beginners to learn the basics things of PageMaker and also the fastest way for the experienced with all the new features on this version. In reference to the beginners, this book covers the PageMaker basics features like creating a document, setting preferences, working with graphics, defining and using styles, placing images and more. You can have this software as you are new to the pagemaker thing.

I am using this software "TextBridge Pro 11.0" which can be used on the windows Xp. It has the feature by which you can turn printed pages into electronic documents by the use of the scanner. After that it will be saved in the desired format, which you can use it with applications like Word, Excel, etc. There are other software also availabe on the internet if you can find them then you can have some good idea of what you are supposed to use on your computer.