Thread: Unable to install Glary utility in windows 7

Unable to install Glary utility in windows 7

I am using an lg desktop which i have upgraded to windows 7 operating system from windows XP. I was not able to install glare utility on windows 7 which I was using on my windows XP system. Please tell me how to go about this issue. Any help in this matter would be appreciated heavily.

Re: Unable to install Glary utility in windows 7

The Glary utility is quiet a powerful tool which helps in improving the systems performance and also helps in the protect the privacy policy. If you have used it in the windows XP then i think that the system must not be compatible with the windows 7 and hence you cannot install it on the windows 7 system.

As far as i know the Glary utility application is compatible with all the version of the windows including windows Vista and windows 7. If you are not able to install this on windows 7 normally i would recommend you to install using the compatibility. use the compatibility mode for windows XP and you are done with the installation.

If you can't install this application in the normal windows mode then it is always advisable to install it in the safe mode. For installing it in the safe mode you simply need to hold the F8 key while restarting the system. This will start the safe mode of your system and you can now install the Glary utility on your system.

I think you have not downloaded the setup from a reliable source and may be the file which you are having on your system is not proper so i would recommend you to download the file from some of the official source. You can also download from the following download link below
    http://www.techarena.in/download/twe...lities-pro.htm
    Last edited by Macarenas; 05-03-2010 at 10:28 PM.