Thread: Features of smartDefrag

Features of smartDefrag

Hello friends i am using a dell insiron desktop running with the windows 7 operating system. I would like to install the smartDefrag application on my system please some features of the smartDefrag application so that i can try decide whether it is worth installing the smartdefrag utility on my system.

Re: Features of smartDefrag

This is a very wonderful tool used for the purpose of defragmentation it is also available freely and it is an application which will help you to defragment your hard drive. So that you hard drive lives for a longer period of time. It also has some additional features including the defragmenter which are quiet good.

The defrag software is Install it and forget it type of software. This powerful, free defragmenter works continuously, automatically and quietly in the background on your PC. Its intuitive interface makes Smart Defrag the ideal utility for complete computer dummies. install smartDefrag and forget it

If you ask me i would definitely recommend you to install and use this application on your system. Since this application is defrags the hard drive automatically. When you run this in the background it only acquires 15 MB of your RAM memory which is considerably low then compared to all other products in this category.

SmartDefrag provides you a scheduler too which will help you to defragment you disk drive whenever you schedule it to do so. you can also schedule them to start them while logging off windows or even when you start the windows. It is also compatible with almost every version of windows you can download it from the link SmartDefrag