Thread: Unable to download itunes 9

Unable to download itunes 9

Hello friends,
    Please provide me some solution for my need, i want to upgrade my iTunes 8 to iTunes 9. I am unable to download the latest version of itunes for several time so i need a correct guidance to download itunes 9. My apple ipod it doesn't work on itunes 8, for this reason i need to upgrade it. the operating system of my computer is windows XP home edition service pack 3. So i really need some good suggestion which would be appreciated.

Re: Unable to download itunes 9

If you want then you can download from here mentioned in the below. I think you are trying to download from some untrusted download site, they don't provide good products and software to download, it can also cause virus infection as they provide fake software download. So do not download form any of the fake website, you can download itunes 9 form the given below link which is form the official site of apple.

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

If you are having problem in downloading and upgrading itunes then you should check you computer for the virus infestion. To do that just scan your computer by the latest updated antivirus. I think it might be the problem of data corruption which is not allowing you to update itunes. To do that please un-install all the data which is related to the itunes and download fresh itues 9 on your computer.

I think there would be some kind of bug and viruses which is not allowing your computer to download and install itunes 9 on your computer. To get rid from this problem you need to format your computer and re-install your windows xp on your computer. After formating try to install itunes 9 on your computer, this time definitely you will be allowed to use itunes 9 on your computer.

Just do the needful method to download itunes on your computer from the apple's website. You need to go to the apple's website, there you need to click on the download tab after that choose to download with the Quicktime application. Follow all the prompts during installation. Next just go back to the apple's site and then click on the download tab again. ONce this is done make sure to run the download so it installs. I think that the apple by mistake forgot to add the quicktime application with the new version of apple's itunes 9.