Thread: Need information on Remote Backup software

Need information on Remote Backup software

I need the information on the Remote Backup software since I need good backup software for my important and precious data on the hard disk. For that I am planning to buy this software I need information related to this software. The information should consist of the approximate price of the software more detailed description about this software. I will be waiting for the related replies.

Re: Need information on Remote Backup software

There are number of problems related to the computer system such as hard disk crashes, viruses and other data-threatening disasters and these can happen any time. The worst is what this happens most when you do not have arrangement for backup which results in the loss of the most valuable data which can be your digital photos, or your business files, and the most unforgettable thing tax records, this software can help you in such situations.

Re: Need information on Remote Backup software

See according to me only making the backup of your important files is not a perfect solution. So everybody need to place the important data in a different location. So if your hard disk fail then also your important data will remain untouched or unaltered and you can regain your significant files from a network drive, or from the backup device, or from the File Transfer Protocol (FTP) account, or your data can be retrieved from web based email account. These are the places where this software can help you.

Features of this Remote Backup software

I will like to mention some of the features of this Remote Backup software
    1. This software comes with incremental Backup and it is also compatible with GMail
    2. Using Remote Backup software user can take backup of important data to the number of places such as local folder, local area network, remote share, or from the email address.
    3. There is no limit to the amount of backup user can take back up of entire drives or of a single file.
    4. Through this software you can schedule backups as per the requirement

Price of this Remote Backup software

The approximate price of this Remote Backup software is around $329.99 or for a better version of this software you have to pay around $379.99. This software is also available for the trial period. You can download this software from its official site. But as you know that the trial version of the software comes with certain amount of limitation but then also you must try this software.