Thread: Unable to sync iPod mini with iTunes 9

Unable to sync iPod mini with iTunes 9

I have purchased a new dell inspiron laptop installed with the windows 7 operating system. I have just setup the iTunes on the laptop. Although it recognizes the iPod with all the details including the serial number and the empty space too. But the Ipod won't sync with iTunes 9. i don't know why this Ipod does not sync with the iTunes please help me how to go about this. Thanks in Advance.

Re: Unable to sync iPod mini with iTunes 9

I would like to know the version of the iTunes which you have installed on the laptop so that i can try to check why this is happening i think that the Ituned version which you have installed on your system is not compatible with the Ipod you are using. So either try to check for the latest version of the iTunes.

As far as i know you are facing this issue since the version of the Itunes which you may be using must not compaitble with the Ipod so i would recommend you to go and check which version of the iTunes application is compatible with your Ipod Install it and then it will get synced automatically.

Thanks for replying me friends but none of replies seems helpful because i think that i am using the latest version of iTunes, iTunes 9.0.3 although it recognizes the iPod with all the details including the serial number and the empty space too. But the Ipod won't sync. please suggest some other ideas.

Try to restore the Ipod. connect your ipod and then Select your iPod in the Source panel and you will see information about your iPod appear in the Summary tab of the main iTunes windows. Click the Restore button. You will be prompted with one or more restore options that may prompt iTunes to automatically download the latest iPod Software and follow the instructions

I think that you are not able to sync the Ipod mini with the iTunes because the version of the iTunes which you are using is not compatible with the i think that the ipod Mini is not compatible with the iTunes 9.0.3 . Hence try to download some older version of the iTunes application and use it for syncing the Ipod.