Thread: Tipard Blu-ray converter software information

Tipard Blu-ray converter software information

I am looking for the good video converter software specially for the Blu-ray videos and movies. The software must be able to convert the Blu-ray videos to almost all the well known videos formats and vice-versa. I want to get more information about the Tipard Blu-ray converter software , which i think can do all the tasks which i have mentioned over here.

Re: Tipard Blu-ray converter software information

You want the Video converter software which should support all the types of the Video files for the Conversion purpose. You specially want the Blu-ray video file converter to convert the files in other well known video file formats. It looks like you are having many Blu-ray movies stored on the hard drive or you are having the Blu-ray disc of movies. As it requires more space to store this movies on the computer, So you want to convert them.

I think you can go for this Tipard Blu-ray converter software for the Video converter purpose and specially for the Blu-ray video files. Although i have never heard and used about this software before but by looking at its specification on the its website, it looks very good video converter software to me. This software is able to convert all the video formats and support all the video formats for the output as well.

Functions of the Tipard Blu-ray converter software.

1. Rip DVD and Blu ray DVD files
    2. Convert any video files
    3. Create and transfer iPod/iPhone files and iPhone ringtone
    4. More valuable editing functions

Features list of the Tipard Blu-ray converter software.

Adjust the specific output parameters
    • While you convert video or rip DVD, you can set the specific output parameters including Video Encoder, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate, Resolution, Audio Encoder, Sample Rate, Channels, Audio Bitrate. For resolution, you can write in your own parameters.

Real-time preview
    • While you edit the source video, you can view the output effect in the same edit window simultaneously.

Deinterlacing
    • For the interlaced HD video, check Deinterlacing to convert the interlaced files to the progressive one for you to enjoy successively.

Exactly identify iPod/iPhone devices
    • While operating iPod Transfer, once you connect iPod/iPhone devices, it will show you the exact information and contents of your devices.

Here i am providing the list of Video files that this Tipard Blu-ray converter software can handle for the conversion purpose.

Support Input File Formats by the Tipard Blu-ray converter software
    DVD -DVD-Video, DVD folder, DVD IFO file, Blu Ray DVD
    Video - MPG, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, MPV, MOD, TOD, QT, MOV, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG
    HD Video - HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG,HD MP4, HD WMV, QuickTime HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM

Support Output File Formats by the Tipard Blu-ray converter software
    Video - MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, M4V, AVI, DivX, XviD, ASF, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, MKV, FLV, SWF, VOB, DV, Super VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM), VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) , DVD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM)
    HD Video -HD H.264, HD AVI, HD MPG, HD TS, HD WMV, HD MPEG 4, HD MOV, HD ASF