Thread: Suggestion for Flex 2.0

Suggestion for Flex 2.0

I have recently came to know about macromedia people they have announced Flex 2.0 platform which is now available to download. I just wanted some suggestions and information on this application and how it is being used. I have a computer with operating system Windows Xp and i use adobe flash player to support flash files on the internet with my default browser Mozilla "firefox". Please let me know more about this application through users review on this application.

Re: Suggestion for Flex 2.0

If you want then you can just have a looke on this topic that i have noticed with this applicaiton. Flex 2 comes with Flash Player 8.5, Flex Framework 2, Flex Builder 2, and Flex Enterprise Services 2. It has all the updates with respect to the users requirement, with all the features a user can have a new look to its websites. It is more faster then any other release of this product. It has a flash player in it by which you don't need to install any other flash player for your browser in your computer.

"Flash Player 8.5" in this application will add a new ActionScript Virtual Machine that is AVM2 by supporting ActionScript 3.0 (AS3) its an update version of the scripting language. AVM2 runs with a great deal faster than the existing AVM, and it is has the improved debugging and error reporting.
    Because of this reason the components need to be compiled for existing versions of Flex and it will be recompiled in respect to work with Flex 2.

The feature of this application which is called "Flex Framework 2", it is the upgraded library of classes and also for the user interface components with this new release of Flwx 2.0. It has the ability to get updated to take the advantage of AS3, with cleaner APIs, and also taking the full advantage of the new effects which is introduced by the Flash Player 8.

The 'Flex Builder 2" feature in this new version will be the new IDE for Flex 2.0, which is one more time written from scratch to run on Eclipse platform. With this current version of Flex Builder 2.0 will provide you a split graphical view with the use of drag and drop feature and code view. It has the discrete modes of operation for Flex components. It a great application for your internet tool with several addons.

In this new version the "Flex Enterprise Services 2" feature will come with the big CPU price tag but it is upgraded by the server side and facilities provided by Flex 1 the previous version. the transparent availability of the server resources is the main focus of this enhanced package with this Flex 2.0 version. Although there is a news that the price for this applictions is reduced from the previous one and now it is easily available on the official site of the Macromedia.