Thread: What is the use Flash Player

What is the use Flash Player

I have a computer with Windows XP operating system, recently my younger brother have installed a flash player which is called "Adobe Flash Player", and i don't know for what this application is used. I just wanted some information on this player and if anybody can help then it would be appreciated. I don't know what is the use of this player and how to use it. Please provide some information on it.

Re: What is the use Flash Player

A "flash player" is a software which is designed to view animations and movies using your computer's program like web "browser". It is a freat and mostly distributed multimedia application which is created by Macromedia. Today it is developed and distributed to the users by Adobe. This player can run SWF files which can be created and distributed by the Adobe Flash Player and other tools. If you want to play flash applications and files then you need a third party application for your computer.

You can use this flash player like many other tools and it requires to install a plug-in to view flash sites on your browser. As most of the browsers that support automatic installation of flash player plug-ins which has become more common, this is becoming less of an issue. If you want to experiance the great flash sites and and other flash applicatons then it is important to have a flash palyer on your computer.

Adobe Flash Player is a great application that allows you to view interactive web contents like youtube, games, business presentations, entertainment and the advertisements on the web browser of your computer. You are saying that you have this application installed in your computer then you dn't need to worry. You don't have to do anything with it, this application helps us you view the content which is not possible by our browser to open it.

It is a kind of software which can run on a particular website and it is basically flash player which is used to run flash programming code and animations on a website. Youtube and Hulu websites which uses this software to run their videos on their site. Facebook also uses this software to run its several games that uses flash. Most of the advertisements on the websites they uses flash to work.

Adydsauza Guest

Its very common and important software. I am wondering that you don't know about flash player. Any way, forget it.

Simply Flash Player is such kind of software that allows you to watch video on your browser. Any animation or multimedia related stuff require flash player for execute.
    There are different types of flash player and many version available in market. You can choose as per your requirement.