Thread: Want to know about this Site Downloader software

Want to know about this Site Downloader software

I have heard about this Site Downloader software that can be used to view the site offline. Means if I use this software I can download any site I want and study it offline. If it is possible then I will surely like to buy this software but before that I want to know more about this software. I will be waiting for the related replies and thanks in advance.

Site Downloader is the best software for downloading websites

Yes it is true that you can download websites in their exactly same format and see them as if you are online. This software is the best for downloading plenty of files, which indirectly can save your money for internet connection, this is really helpful when you want to read during you travel. Every website is configured on your computer system. That means the clicking of links will bring you to the right page which is stored on your hard disk that means you are browsing.

Re: Want to know about this Site Downloader software

According to me if you are paying charges for the amount of time you spent on internet then it is the best software for your requirement and you can save money by rapidly downloading the entire websites you want to see offline. This software also provides the great features for travel: you can see the websites you have downloaded in those places where the internet connection are not so good like airplanes and trains.

Features of this Site Downloader software

Features of this Site Downloader software
    1. Using this software user can download the whole websites
    2. This software can configure according to the user requirement means user can choose the number of pages user want to download.
    3. This software also support the dynamic pages
    4. If you want to ignore specific pages or file types you can do it.
    5. If you download multiple files at the same time it will increase the speed

Re: Want to know about this Site Downloader software

The approximate price of this software is around $149.99. You can also download the demo version of this software from the official site of this software. But the demo version or the trial version comes with certain limitation. If you ask me you should definitely try this software as it is available of free for the trial period.