Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need details related to this Anti hijack software

Windows Software

Old 04-03-2010

Need details related to this Anti hijack software

Actually I need the information related to this Anti hijack software. Basically I need the software for protecting the system. Configuration of my computer system is Dual core processor with 2 gigabytes of random access memory with the hard disk capacity of 260 gigabyte and my current operating system is windows 7 will this software will be supported on my computer system. I will be waiting for the related replies.

Old 04-03-2010

Re: Need details related to this Anti hijack software

Anti hijack software will facilitate you to look after your computer against general attempts that wicked programs use to hijack your computer. It looks in spaces where wicked programs frequently attempt to gain manage of your computer and information to you what it finds. Many of the substance found will be legitimate, but any wicked items will also be found. If you do not know an item we advocate posting the scan record online for experts to inspect
Old 04-03-2010

Re: Need details related to this Anti hijack software

I will like to discuss the features of this Anti hijack software.
1. Online record of fear and white list searches your computer for defenseless locations that can be broken by malware authors
2. This software provides free investigate of any unrecognized stuff that are found during the period of a scan
3. This software provides the format log file for redistribution or examination by experts
Old 04-03-2010

Features of Anti hijack software

Other related features of this software are
1. This Anti hijack software provides the recognition and removal of more than 20 dissimilar hijack exploits
2. It also creates a system restore point previous to making in the least changes to your system
3. If the users have Anti Spyware software of the same company, then an additional button will be noticeable to start the spyware program
Old 04-03-2010

Price of Anti hijack software

The approximate price of this Anti hijack software is around $209.99. This Anti hijack software is also available for a trial period. You can download this software from its official site and can use it for the trial period. But the trial version of this software has certain limitation such as a particular session will run only for a limited period. There are limited number of times you can run this software.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,