Thread: Provide features of Recuva application

Provide features of Recuva application

I am using acer desktop running with windows 7 operating system and i am thinking of installing the recuva application on my system can you please furnish some details about recuva application. Also tell me is it worth installing the recuva application on my desktop. Can you tell me whether i can install it on my windows 7 system
    Last edited by Hebrew; 03-03-2010 at 04:42 PM.

Re: Provide features of Recuva applications

The Recuva application program is used for recovering files which has been deleted accidentally from the system also these files may be recovered with the help of the recuva application. You simply need to install it on your machine and then scan the partition with the recuva and then get the deleted file back.

i have used this recuva application with windows vista and hence it must be compatible with the windows 7 too. Since all windows vista application can be used with the windows 7 operating system too. I think you can use it with your system if not you can try to use it in the compatibility mode for windows vista.

The recuva is a very wonderful application for undeleteing a file which is deleted by mistake. Recuva brings lost files on your computer, USB drive, camera or iPod. You simply have to download this application and install it on your system. Then simply start the application and check for the file which you want.

As far as i know the recuva application is not a very good application program if you want to recover a file which you tend to delete accidentally. since the Recuva software is not capable of recovering almost every file which is deleted it can recover only a selected file so try to use some other application.

I have used the Recuva application personally although the recuva software is not capable of recovering all the deleted file. you can still recover some of the files which has been deleted. It is a very wonderful appication so i would advise you to use this application with your windows 7 system.