Thread: Need antivirus software for Windows 7 ultimate

Need antivirus software for Windows 7 ultimate

I am having the desktop computer system which has the Windows 7 ultimate edition operating system in it. I am currently not having any antivirus software installed in this desktop computer system for protection from the viruses and other types of the threats. I want antivirus software for Windows 7 ultimate operating system. Suggest me some good antivirus software so that i can select one of them and install them in my computer system.

Re: Need antivirus software for Windows 7 ultimate

You are having the desktop computer system which has the Windows 7 ultimate operating system and you are not having any antivirus program installed in your computer system for protecting your system from the viruses and other types of the threats. There are many antivirus program available in the market for purchase as well as free antivirus programs also which are fully compatible with the Windows 7 operating system..

List of the Antivirus softwares which are compatible with the Windows 7 ultimate edition of the operating system.
    • Microsoft Security Essentials
    • AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition
    • Avira AntiVir Personal Edition
    • Norton AntiVirus 2009
    • Avast! AntiVirus Home
    • Kapersky Anti-Virus 2009
    • McAfee
    • Panda Cloud Antivirus
    • Comodo Firewall

If you want the free downloadable antivirus then i will advise you to download and install the AVG antivirus in your computer system for the Windows 7 ultimate for protecting from the viruses and the other types of the threats. But if you will purchase it then you will get the full version otherwise trial version of only 30 days.
    You can download the AVG antivirus directly from here.

Features of the AVG Anti-Virus 9.0 software.

Surfing and searching the web, social networking
    • LinkScanner Active Surf-Shield -Ensures every web page you visit is safe – even before you go there
    • LinkScanner Search-Shield -Applies safety ratings to your Google, Bing/MSN and Yahoo search results
    • NEW Superior Phishing Protection- Checks to make sure web pages really are what they appear to be

Emailing, chatting, and downloading
    • Online Shield - Lets you download and exchange files without risking virus infections
    • E-mail Scanner- Keeps you safe from dangerous attachments and links in your e-mail

Whether you’re online or offline
    • Anti-Virus- Makes sure you can’t get or spread a virus, worm, or Trojan horse
    • Anti-Spyware- Prevents unauthorized information access by spyware and adware
    • Anti-Rootkit -Ensures even the toughest and most sophisticated threats are kept off your PC
    • Game Mode -Keeps you safe without interrupting your game-play
    • Update Manager -Makes sure you’re always protected against the latest threats – automatically

Now you have the list of the antivirus programs which are fully compatible with the Windows 7 operating system and also the features of the AVG 9.0 antivirus about what task this antivirus can perform to secure your computer system from the viruses and other threats. So i will recommend you to purchase the licensed copy of the AVG 9.0 antivirus application. If you want you can run and use the trial version before purchasing it.