Thread: Suggestion on easy software for video editing

Suggestion on easy software for video editing

I love to shoot video with my new Sony hany cam, i have number of videos saved in my computer and want some kind of an easy software for video editing. It should be easy to use as for the beginners. What i need is to add a digital video and edit it just like windows movie maker, as i don't know much more about it, the software also has the feature of adding multiple audio files to a video. Please suggest me a good software and also provide me with my requirements.

Re: Suggestion on easy software for video editing

You want the easiast video sediting software which can you want to work wth your requirement then you can just check it out this one "Video Editor", it is a nice video editing software which helps you to edit, join, trim, crop, convert and cut video from the existing video. My friends they recommend this to me, and found that it's easy to use and works pretty good for my requirements, it has many special effects. You can also try using this software by going on the internet and search it and it is available free.

There are numerous video editing software at its best, if you any software then you can just go on the google and from there you can search for the requirement which you want. As i have seen that you can check "Avidemux" which is the best free video editing software. If this softwar doesn't work for you then you can try "Virtual Dub" which is also good editing software, and also completely free. You can get these software on the internet from their official site and available for free.

Check it out this one "Corel VideoStudio Pro X3". Corel have implemented number of improvements and addons to their new version of Corel VideoStudio Pro X3. They have made more easiar functions reated to the users openion. As a result it is a faster product with a lot of new features. It has the features which is related to the users wants and it is very easy to use in respect to the video editing. You can try it by intalling it on your computer.

You can have "Cyberlink’s PowerDirector 8" which is the best video editing software among others, it has the combination of all the right features in a professional and easy-to-use video editing feature. It combines a good balance of simplicity and versatility.

Some Features of this Software:
    1. It has the feature of Direct upload to YouTube and Facebook.
    2. Also you can have the Particle Effects feature in it.
    3. It has SD to HD up-scaling.
    4. It has a impressive list of output formats, including formats for iPhone, PSP, PS3, Xbox, and Zune.
    5. It has an automated “Magic” Editing Tool.

I think you need this one "Jahshaka" which is a free and open-source video editing software designed for intermidiate users who wants a powerful video editing system which can be customized by the user. It offers you all the features that you would expect from a professional video editing software. It is flexible and powerful video editing tool. It has the feature of all the tools which an video editor needs like animation, effects and audio editing etc. It works with every video format and also on all operating systems.