Thread: How to send up to 100mb attachment with drop.io?

How to send up to 100mb attachment with drop.io?

Hi there, I need to send a large amount of data as attachment through email but no server allow more then 20 MB. I have come to know about the the drop.io which send up to 100 MB attachment but my problem is i am unaware of How to send up to 100mb attachment with drop.io? So if you help me for the solution of the same then it will be appreciated. Thank you

Re: How to send up to 100mb attachment with drop.io?

drop.io is an add ins of the Outlook which allow to share the 100 MB files with the use of the same. All you have to do is to download this plug in and install it. After that when you want to mail just open the outlook and the click on “Attach Files with drop.io” button. This will open a window where you have to attach the file and you are done with the same. now send the mail. Thanks

The Drop.io not only allow you to send the larger amount of data online but also do some more then that. You can also make the conversation call with the help of the same. All you have to do is to click on the conference call button on the outlook menu and specify the email. Now you can make the conference call and talk to your buddy for free about any project issue for long time.

Hey this is really working add in for the outlook that you have describe and i got the help with the same as i was also looking for some tools like the same. So now i can make the more then 20 mb attachment. The thing about this is that it can be handled easily without lots of effort. If you need to download this then just click here

There are lots of other tools also available that will provide you the sending the file upto the 2GB. YouSendIt is the tools which allows the more then 100 MB and upto the 2 GB sharing of the file online. To know more about the same you can also check the below given link which are having detail about this kind of tools. I hope you will like them.
    Can I send an email with at least 100mb pdf attachment
    Outlook:Send files up to 2GB with YouSendIt
    Send Large Files from Outlook 2007 through Acrobat.com

Use drop.io to privately share your files and collaborate in real time by web, email, phone, mobile, and more. Create each drop in two clicks and share what you want, how you want, with whom you want. drop.io is a more elegant solution: a private file-sharing service. It's a great way to share a lot of data with other people. You can check more about it on drop.io site.