Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

unable to install Imgburn

Windows Software

Old 02-03-2010

unable to install Imgburn

Hello friends i was using the windows XP with my Dell Desktop but recently i have upgraded my system with the windows 7 operating system. I was using the ImgBurn software for the purpose of burning cd's and DVD's. As i was trying to install the ImgBurn pogram on my windows 7 system but not allowed to do so. please help me to solve ImgBurn installation problem

Old 02-03-2010

Re: unable to install Imgburn

I think that the Imgburn program is not compatible with the windows 7 operating system. So i would suggest you to check the compatibility of the Imgburn program if this does not solve your issue then i would suggest you to find out a different version of the application program which might be compatible.
Old 02-03-2010

Apparently, you may be facing this issue because the setup file which you may be using for the installation of the program may have got corrupted so i would advise you to get another file and then try to install the Imgburn application on your system using this new file . Hopefully this should help you in the installation.
Old 02-03-2010

This may be due to a virus or a malicious program which is not allowing to install this software. So try to download the malwarebytes antimalware on your system and install it on the system. After the installation try to scan your computer and remove all the threats that may be the culprit for this problem.
Old 02-03-2010

The best possible solution to this problem is to download another copy of the setup file for the installation of the software so i would request you to download the from link location which i had provided below. Download the application from the below link and then use it for the installation.
http://www.techarena.in/download/cdd...ls/imgburn.htm
Old 02-03-2010

I too had this problem with windows Vista i also tried to a lot of stuffs but finally i got the solution when i downloaded the same file again but with the help of a different browser which i was using. Initially i downloaded it with the Internet Explorer but later i used the Mozilla Firefox for this and this download did the trick.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,