Thread: What are the Features of Entourage 2008 for mac

What are the Features of Entourage 2008 for mac

Hi,

Well, I was using outlook as my email client on my windows pc earlier. Now I have purchased a new macbook pro and planning to install Entourage 2008, so I want to know, what are the Features of Entourage 2008 for mac ???

Re: What are the Features of Entourage 2008 for mac

Entourage 2008 for mac helps to manage your schedule and your personal information using the new and improved features available in Entourage 2008. My Day in Entourage 2008 manages schedules, tasks and activities from a single user-friendly interface. Quickly view your calendar events and manage your task list from your desktop without opening Entourage.

It Supports Windows Live Hotmail. The Windows Live Hotmail accounts, including free accounts, can now be configured in Entourage as a POP account. It has Research Spotlight, use the power of Spotlight to find any information in Entourage, including attachments to messages. It has Lists of tasks and marking, the new task list lets you concentrate on the essentials. You can view all your tasks The same place. If you have an account on a server running Microsoft Exchange Server, you can have Entourage automatically responds to messages when you are out of office.

Entourage 2008 for mac has Spam improved filtering and anti-phishing protection. Filter spam more effectively with improved function of protection against spam. You receive a warning if it detects a message Entourage "phishing "Linked to a suspicious Web site. Clearly identifiable categories using color codes, status indicators and other management features of tasks you can organize your time with flexibility and ease.

Improved calendar interface of Entourage 2008 , the redesigned calendar interface makes managing events and tasks. You can now assign a color code events by using categories, quickly create events using drag and drop and view your To Do List next to the calendar. You can Add, delete or rearrange the buttons on the toolbar to customize your workspace.

The new Favorites Bar is a new addition in Entourage 2008 and established parity with Outlook for Windows. Its located just below the toolbar in the main UI. Users can drag and drop a folder (or saved search) in his "Folder List" to "bookmarks bar" and creates a shortcut alias (or) to that Bookmarks Bar and provides for parity with Outlook for Windows. Its located just below the toolbar in the main UI. Users can drag and drop a folder (or saved search) in his "Folder List" to "bookmarks bar" and creates a shortcut alias (or) to that folder, which can be used by the user to quickly get to the folder from any view in Entourage.