Thread: iTunes for Windows 7 64-bit

iTunes for Windows 7 64-bit

Hello,

I did not find similar topic on the forum.

I have a little trouble with Itunes ..... I mark fairly often (when I go to the albums, for example), that the file iTunes Library could not be saved ..... it would not a rights issue, is it? If yes, what to do to solve this problem?

Re: iTunes for Windows 7 64-bit

Hi all,

I also have concern with iTunes only. I just installed Windows 7 64-bit on my new machine and I have a problem with iTunes, I downloaded the 64 directly on the Apple site, the installation is carefree, but when I run it, the process appears briefly in the task manager and disappears. No error message. I tried all compatibility modes, reinstalled in "Program Files" for short, nothing improved.

Someone have a solution please?

Have you both tired the Uninstall / reinstall? Download the latest version from apple site and uninstall the previous version, make sure you backup the itunes library so that you don't need to create it again. And after uninstalling the previous version run CCleaner program to clean out unnecessary registry entries form the system and perform a re-installation of itunes.

To make this work with windows 7 64 bit when you look at itunes downloaded on the website of apple below the minimum config you'll see that there is a file of special facilities for windows 64 bits, hope it can help , otherwisr download it form here: Itunes

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

For Windows 7 64-bit I installed it: iTunes 8.1.1 for Windows (64 bit)

starting the software it updates itself, and it works fine! I don't have any issue by using it i my windows 7 64-bit.Hope this will hope this will help you guys also.

iTunes for Windows 7 64-bit

I am a great lover of the apple product and recently i have purchased a new iPod but the problem is that when i tries to installed and transfer the songs using the iTunes there was a error message showing that your iTunes does not support these. So, now i am looking for the Windows 7 64 bit version iTunes so please tell me from where i can get it to resolve these issue.

If you want the iTunes for the Windows 7 (64 bits) operating system then first you have to go to the apple website and from there you can download it by selecting the proper version and install it properly in the system. After that restart the laptop and you will be able to transfer the songs by using the application.

If you want to download very quickly and effectively then go to the apple website and download the zip file from there after that Extract iTunes64Setup_v8.0.2.20.exe by means of WinRAR or 7-Zip. Right click on iTunes64.msi and then you have to select Edit among Orca. In the Tables on the left side you have to right click on Error and click Drop Table and after that you have to select yes and completed. Finally Save the file on the Laptop and restart the system to see the effect.

The apple website provides the required software that you want, for that you have to visit the apple website and then go to the Support section given at the top and download the 8.0.2 iTunes for the Windows 7 64-bit for free of cost and then install in the system these will work properly and resolve your issue of the iTunes in the Laptop.

I have downloaded a copy of the iTunes 8.0.2 from the apple website and tried to install it in the system but after half the installation completed it provided me with the error ,message as these version will not support the Operating system that you are using and aborted the application installation so what should i do to overcome these issue please provide a solution to these,; any suggestion will be grateful.

It seems that you have downloaded the wrong version of the itunes for the Windows 7 (64 bits) operating system. You have to again visit the website and write iTunes for the Windows 7 (64 bits) in the search box that is provided on the apple website, it will directly take you to the support page and provide you with the download link. Just click on the link and download the proper copy these will definitely resolve your issue.