Thread: Need message board software

Need message board software

Hello there, I am about to develop a website where any one can read and write there suggestion. This site i am making of the public discussion. Its like a Web Message Board. For that i Need message board software so that i can manage the web site in the proper way. So if any one have the suggestion for the same then please help me. Thank you

Re: Need message board software

There are two type of Message Board software are available to work with the same. One is the "Messageboard programmed in PHP using MySQL database" and another one is "Messageboard programmed in Perl". The Messageboard programmed in PHP using MySQL database gives you the facility of advance search and the Messageboard stores the all data in Database. And the Messageboard programmed in Perl This messageboard stores message in a separate file and use this system if you don't have access to PHP and MySQL.

There is and tools for the Forum MessageBoard is available that is known as the XMB. The XMB is a PHP forum which is used for the MySQL database to store the message . This is free for the use. The free version of the same keeps the footer as well as the embeds the HTML tag to the webpage of yours. You can not delete or remove these tag from the page. If you like this then go with it.

Since its creation in 2000, phpBB has become the most widely used Open Source forum solution. Like its predecessors, phpBB 3.0 “Olympus” has an easy to use administration panel and a user friendly installation process, which allows you to have a forum set up in minutes. With a large and highly customisable set of key features coupled with a standards compliant interface, phpBB will grow with, and complement your website. With millions of installations worldwide, it is no wonder phpBB is one of the most popular ways to create and support a community.

"Phorum" is the open source software for the management of the Forum. It uses the PHP and MySql together for the Forum. This is the message board software which are designed for satisfying the need of the Website without sacrificing performance or features. With the help of Phorum you can do whatever you want to do with your MessageBoard. You can give a try for this.

There are many MessageBoard management software are available in the Web you can search for them and use them. They are completely free to download. I am giving you some of them hope you will like them all.

1. tForum
    2. phpBB Forum
    3. MercuryBoard
    4. nextBBS
    5. vBulletin
    6. forums0.6.0