Thread: What is Google Satellite Maps Retriever

What is Google Satellite Maps Retriever

I want someone to help me with the information on what is Google Satellite Maps Retriever. What are the operating system that it supports and does it have any other system requirements to run in the computer? Many of my friends have suggested that this is a very useful tool, that can give the use of satellites. Please provide the necessary information as soon as possible.

Re: What is Google Satellite Maps Retriever

The computer must have any of the following operating systems to run Google Satellite Maps Retriever. It does not have any additional system requirements for running in the computer:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP

Many users have found this software very advantageous by using this software in their system. This is because it has many uses in a lot of situations.
    Last edited by ZeDaX; 26-02-2010 at 04:16 AM.

Google Satellite Maps Retriever costs around $29.95 and the file size of this software is just 1.32 MB. This software is actually used to get the satellite tile images from google maps. You can merge the maps that you are downloading in a big BMP map by the help of Maps Combiner. It comes with a very flexible interface, that makes it easy for the inexperienced to use it with ease.

Thank you for providing information on Google Satellite Maps Retriever so soon. Since, I got the information that I was actually searching for, I just want to know that is it compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. I am using this operating system and I am sorry that I did not mention it before. As the system requirements does not show that this software supports Windows 7 or not, I am having this query.

Google Satellite Maps Retriever will not work in Windows 7 as that particular platform is not supported by this software. To run, such incompatible softwares in Windows 7, you will have to use the option of troubleshoot compatibility. You will have to specify the problems that you are finding when the software runs in the operating system. This setting can also be done by the system also.

Hello there, if you are not comfortable with Google Satellite Maps Retriever, then you can use the alternatives that are given below:
    • Satellite Earth 1
    • BGS 3.14
    • Satellite TV Media Player 4.5
    • Gogglebox TV 1.0.0.4
    • Map View 2.0.0.0
    • OMapView 1.5.0.0
    • PanaVue ImageAssembler 3.5
    • KDLink 1.26
    • Earth Explorer 6.0

This will hopefully solve the problem.