Thread: Outlook 2010 crashes with HTML web-based Emails with Preview

Outlook 2010 crashes with HTML web-based Emails with Preview

I am using the preview view a lot in outlook 2010. Since i get a number of emails which contains best deals, subscriptions advertisements and spams. If these are html images from the web. Whenever i try to open messages in email preview from the web Outlook 2010 crashes every time. Please help me to solve this problem

Re: Outlook 2010 crashes with HTML web-based Emails with Preview

Hello!!! the information which you provided is not enough so that i can get to a conclusion. Hence if possible try to provide some more information regarding this problem. I would also like to know whether you are using or installed any sort of add-ins on your machine. After knowing all these i can try to give you a suitable solution.

As far as i know this problem occurs mainly because of some of the add-ins which you may have installed in outlook 2007 so i would advise you to uninstall the recently added add-in from outlook. Try this and also tell me whether you get the same error with different sender too or it occurs with a particular sender.

First above all i would like to thanks you all for helping me. I am still facing the same problem because of some reason. I would also like to tell you that the i have no add-ins installed on my outlook software. Also I am getting this error whenever i try to open the email from a particular sender. Any other Ideas please help!!!

I do not think that this is a add-ins problem instead it appears to me as problem with signatures. Since you are able to recieve mails properly from other senders. It is always advisable to ask your sender to remove the signature before sending the email messages . Hope fully this should resolve your problems.

I will recommend you to open it in safe mode so you have to press the ctrl key down while clicking on the icon if this does not solve your issue then try to remove all the traces of the outlook that are present in your system and try to install it freshly so that if there exists an issue with the file it gets corrected by re-installation.

As far as i know this problem occurs mainly because of some of the add-ins which you may have installed in outlook 2007 so i would advise you to uninstall the recently added add-in from outlook. Try this and also tell me whether you get the same error with different sender too or it occurs with a particular sender.