Thread: Suggestion on cd/dvd burning software for windows XP

Suggestion on cd/dvd burning software for windows XP

Hi friends,
    I need some help in installing a the best CD and DVD burning software for my computer, i use windows XP operating system on my computer. Recently i have configured my computer and wanted some suggestion to install the best burning software which can help me to read data on cd and write it on the blank cd or dvd. I have heard that there are software available which has the whole features of burning, compressing, audio and video coding etc. If you find some then please reply me.

Re: Suggestion on cd/dvd burning software for windows XP

You can take a look on this great burning software "Roxio Creator". It can rip, convert and burn music, burn data, make and schedule backups, capture, edit, convert and burn video and also it helps you to edit photos. By this software you can easily rip music CDs directly from the drive and also from hard drive. It supports most of the music formats like MP3, AAC, WMA and WAV. This software can also be used to transfer the music files from computer to your portable device.

You can use this one "Express Burn Disc Burning Software" which burns audio cds and data cds, dvds or Blu-ray discs. You can use this software to create and record audio and data CDs easily on Windows or Mac operating system.

Some features:

Audio CD Recording
    You can record audio with direct digital recording with perfect audio quality.
    It supports audio files like wav, mp3, wma, au, aiff, ra, ogg, flac, aac and other audio formats.

Video DVD Authoring
    If can encode video files for standard DVD Movie disk
    It supports video files like avi, mpg, vob, asf, wmv, mp4, ogm and all other video formats
    It has the feature of widescreen or standard formats for video dvd burning

Just check out this one "Nero 9" which is the latest version from nero. It is a CD Burning Software with great features including and most of the people they use this software. It supports audio and video ripping, capturing, converting, editing and burning. With this software you can make backup of all your data to CD or DVD discs, or it also provide an online storage account where you can store your saved data. These options you get on the smartstart welcome screen where you can find all the features of this aoftware after installing it in your computer.

I think your hunt for the best burning software should be over by checking out this software Corel DVD Movie Factory Plus 6.It is a full media burning tool. If is mostly used as a DVD authoring tool, the number of burning and copying tools is great with this tool. It can burn audio, data and video discs. With this application you can also create a slideshow, by importing directly from your camcorder or any other portable device and even you can create a music DVD video.

How bought this one "Power2Go 6", like most of the other burning software this is also one of the finest software. It inclides more features more than just a CD burner. It includes the features like CD burner, DVD burner, data burner, image burner and many more.It is also one of the burning software which supports HD and Blu-ray discs. It is a very simple software to do simple tasks related to the burning cd/dvd processes. For just makind audio and video cds or dvds then it is the best from other.