Thread: Audio support from shark 007

Audio support from shark 007

Does it is necessary for me to install a tool shark 007. I was facing some issue with some dvd's. So my friend told me to use shark 007 on windows to get essential codecs. What are this codecs. And does windows is not equipped with all this tools to run my movies. How to install this and what others are needed in the same.

Re: Audio support from shark 007

A codec is a gadget or computer program accomplished of programming and/or decoding a digital data stream or indication. The term codec is short for compression/decompression; and thus a codec is an algorithm or extraordinary computer program that decreases the number of bytes consumed by huge files. At the audio level, a codec stands for coder/decoder and it is a gadget used to exchange analog signals to digital bit streams and vice.

This program will mechanically delete extra codec installer from your computer previous to installing its own codec’s. If you have installed the Win7codecs and Windows Media Center will mechanically be familiar all your media files as playable. Like for illustration the Shark Codec. You install it, the same and then check back out for the audio files.

Here you can have some settings of 32 Bit application or submission settings for Shark007. For arrangement Settings and Misc arrangements you have to add up xvid.Xvid is a video codec library following the MPEG-4 standard. Xvid is a primary competitor of the DivX Pro Codec. Divx is proprietary whereas Xvid is open source and will run on any OS or platform.

In this you are having another option called FFDshow it is also one of the media decoder/encoder used for the translate of video in the MPEG-4 formats. It is GPL license software and it is absolutely free of cost and it is put into practice as a DirectShow and VFW decoding filter. The DC-Bass Source Filter is a BASS based DirectShow Audio Decoder. In the windows and the Mac OSX software you can use the Bass as it is an audio library. Its function is to present developers with powerful, stream MOD music , MO3 music, and recording functions.

You can also use madFLAC is a DirectShow decoder filter for FLAC files. FLAC is similar to MP3 where audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality. In the same way slitters take a file, for illustration (Mp3 ,Wav ,WMA ,Ogg), and split it into smaller one. And then the same tool in the category is Haali Media Splitter is an MKV, MP4, and AVI container codec / splitter.